Thursday, April 23, 2009

Grass Seed - Which One???


There seems to be as many types and manufacturers of grass seed on the market as there are cars.

I researched many and settled on a company called Canada Green, they have three seeds we use as follows:

Perfect Grass – it will grow anywhere even if there is next to no soil which we need for certain areas like Prospect for example where there is so much rock at surface, you will see grass within 10 days.

Viscosity Grass – This is great for over seeding as it builds a thick golf course like lawn

Canada Green - This seed is ideal for a new lawn where you do not wish to sod, it provides a turf that is amazing and grows very quick.

In the days to come I will write on moss as it seems to be an issue most of my clients have at some area of their property and overseeding, why do it?
Have a super day, we are a bit overwhelmed with clients calling with drainage issues, I will never put another company down, I just find a lot of work out there that is not the way we would do it.
I like doing things right the first time rather than have a client call me back, we do not take short cuts and will sometimes walk away if a client wants to. It’s no offence to anyone, I want to maintain an excellent reputation, if we take short cuts there is going to be problems and its a reflection on our work.

No comments:

Post a Comment